Survey:

No more research, planning, or logistics hurdles that prevent you from getting out there and having fun! Help me help you... Survey

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Becky's Survey Says....

Hello my fellow Breaky friends! I've been receiving some fantastic responses to my survey and I would like to thank everyone who has responded, and invite those of you who have not yet had the chance to fill it out to take a few minutes to do so.

Perhaps you haven't seen my comments about this survey on the right hand side of this page, so here's what it's all about. I'm currently working on the development of a system that will deliver targeted planned activities directly to you based on your personal interests and hobbies – consider this as your personal virtual leisure planning assistant!

So please, help me create an exciting way to assist you in planning your leisure time by responding to the questionnaire at the following link: Becky's Survey

Your feedback will contribute to developing a vision that will ultimately help me help you....

And please don't forget to stay tuned to Breaky with Becky and the upcoming write-up about a couple of major winter festivals in Montreal!

No comments: